Pages

new etsy ::coming soon::

Peachy Perfect Earrings 
color
Gabrielle Necklace
mustard flower earrings
Khaki Leather Pom Pom Necklace

Silver Sailor Scarf Necklace
irish rose earrings on etsy
Fair Akina Necklace
gigialamode2
Celandine Necklace

Some of you may have noticed the "re-occur" tab at the top of my blog. well, that's my new etsy name! It's been a slow start. But I am really looking forward to getting back into making and creating. I miss my pretty- model- best pals in Maryland so much, but my pretty daughter will help me model and of course I'll take some self portraits, or maybe persuade my pretty gal pals here to model for me:)

My health issues have been holding me back and I'm tired of it.  So, I'm making a choice to get well and think positive thoughts. I'll let ya know how that goes.;)

I'm going to leave you with some awesome quotes by the  Swiss philosopher, Henri-Frédéric Amiel. 

Y'all  have a great weekend! We're gonna get caught up on some stuff and relax. Relax is the key word here!:)

"Learn to limit yourself, to content yourself with some definite thing, and some definite work; dare to be what you are, and learn to resign with a good grace all that you are not and to believe in your own individuality."

"Women wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, or well bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves".



5 comments:

Sally said...

Oh, gosh...I am going to have to teach a few more Pilates classes! i can already tell that I am going to be "needing" quite a few lovelies.
So exciting!

Big Head, Little Body said...

I love everything you make! So cute and creative! And I love reading your blog! (:

Katherine said...

Great pics!

I'm hosting a giveaway - would love for you to enter!

http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com/2012/08/cheribundi-tart-cherry-juice-review.html

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

Sending positive vibes your way and hoping for a full recovery. Your stuff looks beautiful, make it happen! :)

amberbee said...

Hi! We were both nominated by the adorable Natalina for a Liebster award so i wanted to check out ur blog! If you like it, follow my lifestyle & fashion blog on GFC and/or Bloglovin. Let me know in the comments and i will follow back :)

http://prettylittlethingsbyab.blogspot.com/