Pages

baking soda

Untitled 

Untitled

Untitled

So much to tell you about.... But first, I have been meaning to share something from my "no-brainer" series. Yes, I have lots of those. They're things I do and find interesting, or at least worth sharing (in my opinion anyway) You may like it or you may say, yeah, that was of no use to me. Either way. here it is. I love baking soda. I love it in my homemade deodorant, I love it for cleaning fruits and veggies, water bottles and my kitchen sink. I used to never have it handy and would often forget I loved it so much. Until I found a way to have it at arms reach.:) I got a sugar shaker from the dollar tree, filled it with baking soda and keep it near my sink. So handy. Use it all the time. Sprinkle it on my veggies and fruits for cleaning, use it to clean out my sink, cast iron skillets, and water bottles. It's awesome. Hope you think so too!





  


1 comment:

Sally said...

Great idea! I am the same way with baking soda...I love it but I forget about it because it's hidden in the fridge or a cabinet. I am totally going to use this idea.
I love the idea of a "no-brainer" series, too. It's the little light-bulb moments that can be life changing! At least in mom-world ;)