Pages

Kitchen workouts

Untitled 

Untitled

The photo collage of me working out was from back in January when we were still in temporary housing, I had much less on my plate then and the baby was on a better schedule.

"Life is changing all the time and there is never going to be 
the perfect time to workout." 

 I've not been on a consistent workout routine since we moved into our new home in March, and I have struggled with being okay with that. I stay up way too late. I am working on it though, and will kick that habit by the grace of God! My lil G is a terrible sleeper, neither one of us get a full nights sleep and it's been this was since the beginning, and now that he's out of his crib it's even worse. He always ends up in bed with us and cuddles up to mommy, which I love the love, but I'm oh so uncomfortable and crowded. Anyway, that's only part of it. Let's just say, working out used to be easier to fit/force into my day. 

so...

I'm back to the mommy workouts

or what I call them now---"kitchen workouts"

I don't know if you can read my little note above (i-pod touch pic) but I jot down my goal for the day and cross it off as I complete something. I use the side of the bathtub for the "bathroom workouts" when I do my tricep dips. And I'll do my planks while I have the boys in the bath or while my facial mask is drying:)

Also, I found this quick little you tube vid that I just love. It take just 10 min! 

If you're wondering if I still do yoga, the answer is YES! Anytime, everyday! Not for the full hour I used to, but I pull my mat out and do what I can. I was recently introduced to something wonderful called Atoning Yoga, and am hosting a giveaway here
So check it out and please enter the giveaway before it ends!
Hope all of you had a great weekend! 
Would love to hear what home workouts are working for you! 




1 comment:

Sally said...

This is perfect! I "use" my house all the time for workouts. I love to use the kitchen or bathroom counter for wide-arm pushups!