Pages

21 minutes in Forever 21

Untitled 


Untitled


Untitled


Untitled
blue top/thrifted:)

You mommas out there can relate I'm sure. The family goes to the mall on a Saturday night to get out of the house, and of course eat yummy, less-than-healthy Chinese food. You see the biggest Forever 21 you've ever seen, so you kindly ask the hubby if you can sneak away for a quick trip alone into that lovely Forever 21. He says yes, because he can be sweet like that.:)
 I was good and didn't buy a thing. You read right. Not a thing. I really liked that orange top, but I was good. I'm sure I could have spent hours in there, and hundreds of dollars. But just getting to go in there alone for a quick getaway made me happy. I would love to go back one of these days though. Maybe I can lose the last 10lbs of my baby weight and that lil' white dress will fit.



3 comments:

Sarah said...

fun and overwhelming all at once. I have a love hate with that store :)

Sally said...

You look great in everything! And I can totally relate to sneaking away for a little bit. My hubs is really good about wrangling the boys while I try on clothes, too. It's like a fun mini-vacation :)

Emily Clancy LoPorto said...

fun! I have yet to shop at forever 21. not sure why??? will have to go in next time I am near one!