Pages

DIY ::lamp makeover::

DSC_0752 

new_0748

DIY lamp Collage
 Spray paint, rope/home- depot, hot glue gun, new lamp-shade/Wal-mart

 A new home makes you want to get new stuff. You have this new place and your old decor just feels boring. I have been pretty good though and have used as much of our old stuff as possible. I pick up little decor from Marshalls, Hobby Lobby, thrift stores or Target, from time to time. I really wanted new lamps for our bedroom though! But I couldn't justify splurging on lamps we really didn't need.

So, while looking through a west elm magazine I was inspired to makeover our old lamps. I hope you like, and find inspiration to makeover something you already have!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great makeover! The lamps look great!

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/