Pages

Tradition ::American flag pix::



1-flagpic


flagpix4

new_0150
 Look at my little Gs. Changing right before my very eyes. Mommy got sick a few days ago and my "American flag shoot" keeps getting rescheduled. I have the white clothes ready and new flags put up (so the sword fights don't happen again, I know, I'm mean){wink} just gotta do it in the morning. Hopefully the heat will hold off and we can get out there before the shadows make their way in the yard. Hope all of you had a lovely 4th! Our Independence day wasn't quite as planned (since I got some really nasty virus, cough, chills, fever and body aches), but we had a fun day. I laid around and played cars on the floor with the little G and the big Gs watched Journey to the Mysterious Island for the second time(the first time was with us the night before)-great movie! And the hubs hung shelves and mirrors all day. That man doesn't feel productive unless he's crossin' off the "new-house-to-do-list." I love him.

No comments: