Pages

A quick workout for a busy mommy

So...where have I been lately? IG.
For those of you who haven't joined that cozy social "family" yet...it's this cool little free app called Instagram. I love it. I've met some really amazing woman on there, from all over.  I love seeing their lovely lives and I love sharing my life with them.

I take a million daily random pix, with a little "bloggy" type comment under each of them. I love connecting and not just posting something that I really don't know whether it was read or not.

I'm not too thrilled about Facebook buying this lovely "little" app, but whatcha gonna do? I'm sure it will be fine.

If you wanna connect there, find me. I use the same name as my twitter (which I rarely post on): @yogafitmommy.

Back to why I logged into blogger...

I get a lot of fitness magazines in the mail..I used a bunch of airline miles and registered for them, but that was a longtime ago, and now they just keep coming... I'm guessing I took their "amazing offer" again at some point. But anywho, I have them and I read them from time to time.

Last summer I found a really awesome quick workout. Did it a ton, then stopped. Isn't that how it always is?

Last week I was looking for an "inner-thigh" workout (yeah, my inner thighs touch, turns out I'm not perfect, har har), and found the exact magazine workout on YouTube. Love it! Have been doing it for the last few days, and WOW!!! It will smoke ya! I do it throughout the day, any chance I get--like when Mickey is on, or when the kids are finishing up their lunch, or when they're napping or not and I'm trying to do all the chores and housewife tasks.  Getting a full blown workout in is hard most days...yada yada yada...I know. Old news.

But here is the great workout. Do it for yourself. You CAN have toned body and hey, maybe I can have thighs that don't touch. By the way, I'm thankful for these thighs that do touch, just in case you wondered.

Watch the vid, it burns so good!

3 comments:

Natalina said...

Hey Elisabeth! Omg those 4 exercises look so hardcore! I'm SO gonna try this! Love the instructor btw!

Welcome to IG, I love it too! I'll add you :)

Have a great day! xxx

Sara @ Our Life Blog said...

love following you on intsagram!! :)
i seriously need to get back into exercising!!

kathleenjames said...

I just got back from Malaysia and I'm going to busy with kids, so I am not able to do yoga types properly but you solved my problem to share this fitness workouts tips for busy mommy.