Pages

I {heart} dinner last night

DSC_0362

We need some cool dinners around her...it's getting warm already! 

TX, I still love you, but I'm not digging the sticky skin I get an hour after I shower. 

Oh! It's still cold where you are? I'm kinda jealous. I might be willing to switch places for a day. Wanna? Just for a day though. I'm missing my scarves. But I couldn't leave this place more than a day. I love this state! The sun is AMAZING, even with the heat!
 Maybe my body will adjust. Yeah, that's probably it.;) 
Happy Spring y'all! I'm calling it, March 1st is spring! yay!:)
Wanna check out what we ate for dinner last night? 
You can go HERE and get the recipe.

2 comments:

Thomasina said...

We have had crazy weather up here E! I mean it was 70 degrees yesterday! I was wondering how Texas was on your hair? Have you told us yet? I am catching up on your blog since I saw you post that you are blogging again. I am checking out that recipe. I had something like that for dinner the other night too. It was a bag meal. Since I work its all about convenience! Hugs and Happy Spring!

Unknown said...

yummmm!! xoxo linds www.rubygirlblog.com