Pages

Life is good...but

Just got home from our last dance lesson of the 6weeks! Babysitter agreed to another set of lessons! Yay! And this lil man needs a bath! Long fun sweaty day at Sea world! 

She's getting brave:)

My 2nd G

A Friday spent downtown exploring:)Target bound on this rainy day.

“God has trusted each of us with our own set of unfair circumstances and unexplained experiences to deal with. Can we still trust in Him even if He never tells us why?” -coffee4thesoul.net

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek his will in all you do,
and he will show you which path to take.” 

— Proverbs 3:5-6, NLT

 

“The secret to responsible trust is acceptance. Acceptance is taking from God’s hand absolutely anything He gives, looking into His face in trust and thanksgiving, knowing that the confinement of the hedge we’re in is good and for His glory.    

-Charles Swindoll

That's hard to do. Maybe you're dealing with some tough things in your life right now. Know you're not alone. I have so much good in my life, and I am so grateful for all of it, but then there are my own struggles that seem to never leave,and  physical pain I feel daily. That may be where you are too. Sometimes the best thing someone can say is, "hang in there." So hang in there, and check out this awesome blog I just found, it's full of wonderful truth and will encourage you greatly, as it has me!  



No comments: