Pages

Date night. ::Simple & Sweet::

Untitled



Untitled


Untitled 

My hubby and I made it out for a date night Friday night! It had been about two months since our last date, and boy was it needed!  It's been crazy hot, as most of you know first hand, but Friday there was a slight drop in the temp, and oh was it lovely! Even A BREEZE, IN JULY, in SOUTH TEXAS! A miracle folks! So our date was kinda perfect. Nothing fancy. [Okay, that sushi was kinda fancy]
But we wore jeans, walked through Urban Outfitters, ate some sushi and drank mojitos, then had a coffee and looked though some his and her kinda magazines at Barns & Noble. Fun night! After returning to find our babies asleep, I took the sitter home and hubby made us some martinis. When I got back we watched a date movie on the sofa. I think that perfect night will hold me over for a couple of months. But hopefully we won't have to wait that long.:)

2 comments:

Sara @ Our Life Blog said...

yay!! love date nights! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds amazing.